Sunset in Ushuaia Argentina in the middle of December happens late. Like 11:00 late. We don’t see the actual sunset, because the city faces south, towards the Beagle Channel. But if it was a clear day, and you time it just right, you can walk out of dinner, look west, and see this. Not bad for nearly bedtime. And lungs full of that air undo all the damage you’ve done throughout the day through second-hand smoke. This is, after all, Argentina.
- On sewing, nostalgia and the challenges of the day
- New (to me) feria report, and the continued joy that living in Chile brings me)
- Not just curtains (leaving centro/social upheaval and more)
- Don’t forget to turn your cats off, a linguistic lesson from Chile
- 8M, the International Womens’ Day March in Santiago, Chile (a commemoration, not a celebration)