Sunset in Ushuaia Argentina in the middle of December happens late. Like 11:00 late. We don’t see the actual sunset, because the city faces south, towards the Beagle Channel. But if it was a clear day, and you time it just right, you can walk out of dinner, look west, and see this. Not bad for nearly bedtime. And lungs full of that air undo all the damage you’ve done throughout the day through second-hand smoke. This is, after all, Argentina.
- 6+ months post breakthrough COVID, and an idling motor
- Quantifying the unquantifiable, Getting Better after Breakthrough Covid Infection
- Breakthrough Covid Infection/Infección Irruptiva por Covid, post double vaccination with Sinovac
- On sewing, nostalgia and the challenges of the day
- New (to me) feria report, and the continued joy that living in Chile brings me)