The disc launch party that Matorral held on Wednesday night at El Living (above cine arte alameda) was excellent. It was also my last night in town for a long time, so friends joked that it was just 300 of my closest friends coming to see me off. But I just couldn’t figure out what the promotoras where there doing there with their ultrasmooth rum. I’d have chosen a different drink, and definitely wouldn’t have chosen to mix the rum with ground coffee and limes.
- On sewing, nostalgia and the challenges of the day
- New (to me) feria report, and the continued joy that living in Chile brings me)
- Not just curtains (leaving centro/social upheaval and more)
- Don’t forget to turn your cats off, a linguistic lesson from Chile
- 8M, the International Womens’ Day March in Santiago, Chile (a commemoration, not a celebration)