The disc launch party that Matorral held on Wednesday night at El Living (above cine arte alameda) was excellent. It was also my last night in town for a long time, so friends joked that it was just 300 of my closest friends coming to see me off. But I just couldn’t figure out what the promotoras where there doing there with their ultrasmooth rum. I’d have chosen a different drink, and definitely wouldn’t have chosen to mix the rum with ground coffee and limes.
- Fever Dreams, Painting Badly
- 6+ months post breakthrough COVID, and an idling motor
- Quantifying the unquantifiable, Getting Better after Breakthrough Covid Infection
- Breakthrough Covid Infection/Infección Irruptiva por Covid, post double vaccination with Sinovac
- On sewing, nostalgia and the challenges of the day