No matter where I go, I always peek out the window at sunset, or later at night, to catch that blue like no other, that one where it’s late and deep and sparkly. Add the ocean in the distance, and I could stare outside for hours. Here’s to a late night in La Serena. Que se repite. (Hope I get to do it again!). With advice and suggestions from people here, and a good friend still living there, not to mention this view at night, I’m sure I’ll be back.
- Quantifying the unquantifiable, Getting Better after Breakthrough Covid Infection
- Breakthrough Covid Infection/Infección Irruptiva por Covid, post double vaccination with Sinovac
- On sewing, nostalgia and the challenges of the day
- New (to me) feria report, and the continued joy that living in Chile brings me)
- Not just curtains (leaving centro/social upheaval and more)